Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All -

I did a search, but can't find my original post from July on this subject. So far, we have myself and Steve Johnson riding in one car - our caravan is a caravan of one! I recall someone from Longview or Kelso with a 65 - please e-mail me or post here again. Anyone else want to meet up with us as we head north to the show, please post or e-mail. We're leaving from the Portland/Vancouver area at 6:30.

Also, I e-mailed Al and their will not be a Team Chevelle banner or tent, so plan to have some way to identify yourself as a Team Chevelle member (member decal, etc). See you there in my Astro Blue 70 convertible!

------------------
Rainer - Team Chevelle Gold #50
'68 SS396
'70 LS3 400 Malibu
'70 Malibu convertible 350/300hp
[email protected]

·
Registered
49 Posts
Rainer, orig post was:
chevelles.com/forum/Forum2/HTML/000522.html

will be there Sunday, hope to see many TC members.

Dave MacGregor
TC27

·
Administrator
3,376 Posts
I came in alone Friday morning, almost. We met a fine 66 SS396 coming through the pass so tagged along together until the turn south to Puyallup.

Staying at Northwest Motor Inn. Pretty quiet. One 70 just rolled in on a trailer and unloaded. We are debating making the drive back up to the racetrack but not sure. The time is disappearing too fast already.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.