Team Chevelle banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took my 66 to it's first show yesterday . About 200 cars entered. There were about 7 or 8 other Chevelles there. The black 71 parked beside my 66 was a Malibu 400. The guy had all the paper work and 2 buildsheets he found while building the car. 1 under the backseat and 1 in the fender. He told me only a little over 500 of these were built with the 4oo. The butternut yellow 69 belongs to a good friend of mine. I was proud to win a trophy while in the company of so many nicely done cars. Though as I always say the only trophy I need is the one I'm driving home. Any of us lucky enough to own one of these cars and get to drive it should be happy regardless of what the judges think.:D

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I was proud to win a trophy while in the company of so many nicely done cars. Though as I always say the only trophy I need is the one I'm driving home. Any of us lucky enough to own one of these cars and get to drive it should be happy regardless of what the judges think.:D
Congrats! Nice shots. Well said :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One thing I must add though is that a good friend of mine owns a Beautiful all original blue chevelle and didn't take home a trophy although I felt he should have. But he seemed to have a good time non the less. He arrived a little later so I didn't get pics of his car but I'll be sure to get some at the next show.He is also A TC member. I dont want to give away his identity but I guarantee he'll win plenty this summer. NICE RIDE JEFF !!!!

·
Premium Member
6,740 Posts
He's pulling your leg guys, those pics are from 1/1/02. :D

Your car looks like a trophy winner to me Kevin, beautiful. :thumbsup: I wish I could afford another Chevelle. I like my '70 but I sure wouldn't mind a nice '66, '67.

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's pulling your leg guys, those pics are from 1/1/02. :D

Your car looks like a trophy winner to me Kevin, beautiful. :thumbsup: I wish I could afford another Chevelle. I like my '70 but I sure wouldn't mind a nice '66, '67.
You got me. I didn't have the camera date set when I put pics on ebay last year and everyone thought the pics were five years old.
I'm like you. I own a 69 and always wanted a 66. Now I have my 66 and get sale my 69. Guess it's time to relist it and see what happens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts