Chevelles.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,487 Posts
They walk amongst us. He'll sleep good tonight, but tomorrow??? Well, he's probably a little slow, so maybe the next day.

·
Registered
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
7,202 Posts
I guess he showed them. :clonk:

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
He sure showed “them”. He’s got to be the oldest looking 12 year old on the planet.

I’m sure the guy is a pleasure to deal with. His big mistake was asking too much money. If he’d been willing to make a reasonable profit rather than trying to more than double his money it would have sold.

When a car doesn’t sell it’s generally because it’s overpriced based on its condition, the car isn’t advertised well or the seller is a pain in the behind to deal with.

Steve R

·
Registered
15,574 Posts
When a car doesn’t sell it’s generally because it’s overpriced based on its condition, the car isn’t advertised well or the seller is a pain in the behind to deal with.
I'm going to guess at least 2 out of 3 on this case.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Whatta D*CK...couldn't bear to watch the whole vid even 'tho it was a Mopar.

·
Registered
12,880 Posts
Yep, you can't fix stupid!

Reactions: Kirk's67SS

·
Premium Member
7,118 Posts
I completely get it. I too would rather throw something away than sell it on craigslist.

It really comes down to what damage to your brain does craigslist scammers, time wasters, no shows, and low ballers.

I lien it to OJ. What he did war really wrong, but I get it.

·
Premium Member
11,812 Posts
What an asshat. Maybe the guy that wanted the car destroyed was drunk. Just doesn't make sense. There has to be an alternate story. Maybe his ex wanted half his sh#t, so he gave her half of that scrap fee. Who knows? We all know a normal person wouldn't do that.

Reactions: Kirk's67SS

·
Premium Member
6,339 Posts
Ha Called it. knew he bought it for a decent price and was trying to flip it for twice as much and it was not worth it.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hey! I'll give him $8500.... OOPS! Too late. LOL I'm thinking there's more to this story. OR! He's just a moron.
Got to be more to this story, hook line and sinker, is what most who have commented have bitten on. Or his YouTube channel is full of this stuff and he’s making a killing having fun. Hell a certain TV show destroyed hundreds of them, in the end his property his loss.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts