Chevelles.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone can confirm if a medium Simoniz car cover that measures 14'2-16'8 would fit on a 67 chevelle?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1967 Chevelle SS 396 L78 (Sold in 1970)
268 Posts
The only way to go is to get a custom car cover for your car. Try covercraft.com or any reputable manufacturer. A nice car deserves a proper cover!

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
I have a cover craft for my 67 fits real good and is waterproof also bought specifically for a67 Chevelle 10 years ago!!!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I bought an “18 layer” (whatever that means?) cover on eBay for $40 that while it doesn’t fit tight does cover the entire car semi-snuggly. The outside feels like a thin rubber coating and the inside is a soft cotton. It keeps the air borne crap in my shop off the crap paint and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality for $40.
I’ll probably buy a better one if/when I get a decent paint job.

·
Premium Member
8,929 Posts
I bought a car cover for my 70 El Camino. And YES it fits a 70 El Camino and it has two mirror pockets. It is a perfect fit! Good car covers are not cheap.....:thumbsup: I got a cheap one for my Wagon, Its kinda Sorta like a thin Paper Towel....:crying:
Bob

·
Registered
275 Posts
Purchased an "indoor" custom cover from Covercraft 2 years ago and couldn't be happier. On their website they ask for the year, make, and model of your vehicle and then make it specific for your car. They are pricy - 424.00 to be exact(back then), but it fits like a glove, and the inner material is super soft. They also sell non-custom covers as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts