Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lived in Quebec in the late 70's and really liked the Quebecois folk/rock band Cano. I have their album Eclipse in vynil, I never have been able to find it on CD on the web. I am guessing it never made it to CD?... Rats.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, this topic is very old and I dont know if you will see my post but i'm from Quebec and I know Cano, I think I have their album at home, i'm at work right now. Write me in private if you want, i can download the cd on my computer.

Yann.

·
Premium Member
7,962 Posts
This link can give you a little background information on them: http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=11:jvfuxqugldke

It is interesting to see that they were a co-operative of musicians formed to unite French & English music. The first album was titled "Tous Dans L'Meme Bateau" which means "we're all in the same boat". Cool.

I frequent the allmusic site. One could get lost in there for months there is just so much stuff in there.

I see that the album "Eclipse" was actually contributed by Edward Bear. I've been trying to find some of that old Edward Bear stuff myself, like the song "You, Me & Mexico" that was a hit back in 1970. He's from Toronto if I'm not mistaken.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts