Team Chevelle banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting the research for a 64 convertible SS restoration.

Can anyone identify the name of this panel? Or better yet know where to get one? It is in the well that the top gets folded down into behind the rear seat. It is above and forward of the wheel wells, and attaches to the qtr panel and around to under the panel forward of the deck lid. It is where the top gets "pinched" (for the lack of a better term) and bolted to it. It looks like an area that would be common to rust out (like mine did).

I have been looking through catalogs like crazy.

I tried to attach a photo but couldn't figure it out.

Thanks for the help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts