Chevelles.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are out of a 72. I have never seen belts like these before,are they deluxe or standard belts?

[This message has been edited by 69SSpost (edited 01-24-2003).]

[This message has been edited by 69SSpost (edited 01-24-2003).]

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
They look very similar to the Deluxe belts in my 72 Elky. Only my latch side is a bit smaller so the receptical end doesn't completely encase the extra eyelet. Those look to be of a later vintage 73+ maybe. Deluxe belts were usually the brushed stainless finish

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just sold a 72 ss a few months back and it was equipped with those belts. According to the build sheet, the car came with the deluxe seat belts with the shoulder harnesses. I can't guarantee they had not been changed, but the car had 77k on it and I don't think it had been tampered with. Hope this helps a little. Todd

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still have the belts.

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
edit..thought those were 73 up but could be 72 up. I have a set of silver buckle deluxe belts that I thought were from a 72 but they were out of a 71.

·
Registered
518 Posts
They look just like the belts that were in early 70's Cutlasses (One lap belt and a headed pin on the shoulder belt "locked" into a slot in the lap belt).

·
Registered
271 Posts
not that it matters that much, but these are 100% the same as in my 73 LT Camaro.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts