Team Chevelle banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddies band needs some votes so t hey can open for anthrax next month! Everyones getting all their friends online to vote so here my plea!

www.buzznews.net
Beneathme - Highway

Just hit the big blue vote button and pick the band, click ok and your done! :hurray: Appreciate it guys!

Now back to your regularly scheduled chevelleing!

· Registered
18,121 Posts
umm.. the winners don't get to open for Anthrax.. they get to open for Joey Belladonna- the singer from Anthrax..

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you guys can spread the word it would be much appreciated, and yes im sorry, the singer for anthrax, not anthrax the band! DOH!

Im trying to get the word out cause they arent really on computers much so theres not much buzz for em on the net. They do very well locally and are moving up quick. This would help em out a good bit.

I really appreciate the viotes guys! Im off to go read more about chevelles now lol.

· Registered
2,716 Posts
I voted for them, but just because you asked. Actually voted 4 time from my desk as work, I have a KVM with 4 different pcs on it.

I would put them in the top four at least.. the seem very commerical.

Screams of Winter, has some nice instrumentals, but the vocals are garbage. Sounds a bit like trivium.

I like Drudge Puppet, Second Path.

Maggot T... I wanna get .... That's hilarious.

· Registered
542 Posts
done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.