Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awhile back you posted a response that you planned on working on a delay wiper switch using the original 1965 dash switch. I was just wondering if you had done anything on this project or would share your ideas so I could see about making it work?

I have installed a custom dash and currently have the original switch already installed. I don't have room to mount a 80's type delay switch and want to keep the original switch look.

·
Premium Member
4,476 Posts
Hi Brian,

Unfortunately at the time I was really getting into the design, I found myself looking for employment, so that project definitely took a back-seat to other things going on. Things may be back on track now, so don't worry, *I haven't forgot about it* and great start to it is currently on the proto-board. I'll try to keep you posted.

Joe

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joe,

I'm an electrical engineer and would be interested to see your design if you're willing to share it. Maybe I can work on to completion.

I've thought about using a headlight switch to get the functions for the various operations. I believe I can use the low beam output for the low speed, high beam for the washer and low speed, and the variable resistance dimmer for the delay function. I may just need to connect the variable resistance to a delay module to get this last function.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.