Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about Byrne Brothers Chevolet in White Plains, NY? They sold a lot of high performance cars in the 60's. I was told that there were rows of Z/28's and big block Chevelles there in 69. They have since gone out of business.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I aquired a lot of literature from Byrne brothers.I recall having a ultra rare 67 Z28 brochure that sold on ebay for $165.I sold all the lit from Byrne.Where did you hear about this dealers performance nature?Fleet Chevrolet in Mt.Vernon sold a lot of performance cars as well.I heard they did some custom work of there own.

------------------
Dean Ciampi
Autumn Gold 1970 LS6 Chevelle
Team Chevelle Gold #52 Aces #3094

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 69 Chevelle was sold there. The original owner told me that when he picked up the car there was a Yellow Yenko Chevelle and a green Yenko Camaro along with many Z/28's. The only lit. I have on Byrne Bro. is an ad they ran in the car magazines in 1971. The ad states that they stock " factory and custom chevy parts" and "hi-perf cars and parts" along with a catalog with Attn. to Jerry Roberts. Let me know if you get any more lit. from Byrne Bro. Thanks e-mail [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.