Team Chevelle banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my 69 front bumper recently rechromed, so I' figured I'd order new bolts. When I recieved the repro's that had a chrome plated cap pressed on them, I was ticked and called the supplier! He told me all the bolts, regardless where I bought them would be like that. Is this true, and if so, could someone "hook" me up with where I can purchase some REAL one piece OEM type bolts! Thanks.

Tim

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
I will check my stock at home for you, I bought a bunch about 20 years ago and still have them. I don't think they have chrome caps, but it's been a while since I've seen them up close. If you like, let me know how many you need and I can probably send you some.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xtreme70SS396:
I will check my stock at home for you, I bought a bunch about 20 years ago and still have them. I don't think they have chrome caps, but it's been a while since I've seen them up close. If you like, let me know how many you need and I can probably send you some.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Gold Founding Member
64,449 Posts

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Sorry to say, mine have caps. I'm sure you could find stainless somewhere, like jeffry72. Good Luck. P.S. updated with my email.

[This message has been edited by Xtreme70SS396 (edited 06-11-2001).]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.