Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
5,516 Posts
As I read you, the question was does it carry the same weight?? To that I would say NO.. and that goes for any car.. window stickers are notoriously not given much weight as diehard forms of documentation. For many reasons, some of which is the fact Window Stickers have been faked for many years now, long before we saw the Build sheets and POP's being faked.. If I am buying a classic car and the only form of docs. it has, is a WS.. I am not impressed.. but a WS along with other docs.. a Plus! Just my 2 cents

MC

· Read Only
542 Posts
in oklahoma on the titles they used to say what the factory delivered price and total delivered price were. i wonder if other states have that or had that on their titles. could it be possible to tell what something was from the option list of the car being able to prove some things. at a dealership in oklahoma they advertised a ss 396 coupe for 3279.00 and a malibu sport coupe for 2769.00 that is a big difference. if a person had the original title and the price was really high. then one might believe that it was an ss. if you add up the cost on the option list you could tell that. in some cases or get close. just a thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.