Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping someone can help me out. I have the build sheet or at least a good part of it. There is a code on it that I would like more info on. It is a z-14 code. On one site I see it say AC convertilbe but there has to be more. On one site the explaination has a * by the code. What does that mean. I know a z-15 code is for a SS. Was there any other codes For a SS. I know my car came with a 350 With a four barrell I think it said it was 300 hp. Could this car be a SS?

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Hello and welcome Bob. Your build sheet will show if it's an SS. If it doesn't list an SS package as an option, then it's not. Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the info. So what I am hearing is that there has to be the code Z 15 on the buid sheet to be a SS. Im looking at the build sheet, some of it is missing . It has spring marks on it. I found one under the front seat up in the springs and one in the back seat in the springs. the one in the front was in better shape. It came with Au3 Electric door locks,AQ1Tint Glass,A51 Bucket seats, B37 Floor Mat, B84 Body side moulding, B93 Door gaurds, Co5 Folding top, C60 Air cond. , D33 O/S R/C mirror, D34 visor mirror, D55 Floor consol, GW5 273 Ratio Axle, J50 Vac power brak, M38 Auto Trans CBC L48 350 4-bbl v-8 ,JL2 Disc brakes K30 cruise control NK4 sport STrg Whl N33 tilt strg whl, N40 Power stering, Px6 f78x14, UF1 Mirror Lamp, U14 I/P Gauges, U25 Trunk Lite, U15 Electric clock, U70 W/S antenna, V30 F&R BPR Guards, ZJ7 Rally Wheels, Coutesy Lights, ZJ9 Light Group ZP5 Appearance group, ZQ2 Convenience group, Z14 A/c Body Conv, AV3 3 Point Seat belts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts