Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What cars shared the same bucket seats as the '69-72 chevelles? I know that the '70-72 Grand Prix's do, but what other makes and models have the same structured seats? Do some of the Nova's and Impala's? For anyone looking for a set of buckets, I have a good solid set for sale in the parts section!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know that when I was looking for some buckets, I was told that basically any "A" body from 69-72 are the same core seats, and that the differences exist only in the cover patterns and textures.. correct me if I am wrong, but that was what somebody told me because I found some seats out of a 70 GTO and they are identical to the seats from the Chevelle... hope that helps.

------------------
--------
Julia
'71 Chevelle :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Went through this for my 67. The A list is Buick Skylark, Olds Cutlass, Pontiac Lemans/GTO, Chevelle, and it seems like one other that escapes me at the moment. The gran prix swap is a new one to me but good to hear. Good luck.
John Walker

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Just confirming that Gran Prix, as well as Monte Carlo buckets are the same, since both of these models are A-bodies as well.

------------------
Rainer
'68 SS396
'70 LS3 400 Malibu
[email protected]

·
Registered
321 Posts
I can attest to the Grand Prix swap because that is what I have in my 70 SS396. Identical in a side-by-side comparison to a real set in a car at a show. I've also seen at 70-71 Cutlass convertible with buckets. Same headrests.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.