Team Chevelle banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am going to put bucket seats in my 71' chevelle, I've located a left and right "set" but they aren't matching. They do have the same headrest and the center release button on the back though.
My question is this, since they are covered differently, they look different. I am told that one seat is from a 70 cutlass aand the other one is from an unknown GM A-body car.
I plan on recovering them and installing new seat buns, but i want to make sure that they will be the same dimensions and look/sit right in between the console.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!
Vicar

·
Registered
252 Posts
The inards are the same, new foam and covers and
only you will know the difference.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Vicar. Do you still have the bench seat from the 71? I am looking for a split bench to go in a 71. I seem to find a lot of buckets but no split benches. The only one I have found was in NY and the freight would have been a killer.

Thanks,
Billy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Billy:
Vicar. Do you still have the bench seat from the 71? I am looking for a split bench to go in a 71. I seem to find a lot of buckets but no split benches. The only one I have found was in NY and the freight would have been a killer.

Thanks,
Billy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Billy:

Unfortunately, I do not, I have some other type bucket seats in my car which are not correct.
Good luck finding your seat...
Regards,
Vicar

1 - 5 of 5 Posts