Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of 5/12/08 all orders of $150 or more will be shipped for a flat rate of $15.95. This will be on a trial basis and is subject to changes. You must order over the phone and mention you are an active Team Chevelle forum member to receive the flat rate shipping. You will be able to order on the web store in the future but not at this time. Thanks for your support.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Take your time you've got all month. Ive got the Violator in stock and I drop ship the Street Pro and Race Pro.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I've heard the Violator is on the verge of obnoxious, I want real close to obnoxious but not quite so I'm thinking the Race Pro might be better...ohhh these difficult decisions I have to make...lol

Do you have an opinion???

Thanks Jason!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Jason - Thank you for your help with the exhaust set up!

Great price - low shipping - Great Service........Priceless!

Would recommend to anyone

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for a loud exhaust system to bolt up to long tube headers.
It is for 1969 chevelle malibu.
What do you have?
I would like behind rear wheel dumps if possible
kerley

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All the 2.5" systems I have are rear exit. Here's what I have.
Pypes SGA10V $304.95
MagnaFlow 15894 $442.88
Flowmaster 17119 $422.17

All in stock right now and are shipped for $15.95 Flat rate.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tod, Ive got the 15897 3" system for $582.78 + 15.95 Flat Rate Shipping. These are coming on my next stock order which is due in very soon. Ive got two available so dont wait too long. thanks.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
New amendment to BSM's Shipping policy.

Flat Rate shipping is now only available for items advertised in web forums and marked "flat Rate Shipping" and only to current members.

The cost of doing business is always going up and the competion is fierce but will I do my best to keep prices as low as possible for all my customers. As I expand my internet business I will be making changes to my current pricing, as well as shipping and return policies. We want to support this forum and be here for all your exhaust needs for the long term so change is always nessasary both for the good of my customers and for the growth of my business. We are always open to suggestions on how we can improve on our services, let us know what we can do for you. Thanks for the support.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.