Team Chevelle banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The service was very touching and sad. There were also a lot of people that attended, the place was packed. Everyone was still in shock of his untimely departure, as you would expect. Everyone talked about how nice of guy he was, which is what I thought he was also. It was so hard to see hurt that Heather and their families had. You could tell that Brian was a well loved person by everyone. There was not a dry eye in the house when they talked about him.

On the pamphlet for the service they had 3 pictures; Brian and Heather, Brian and his Chevelle, and Brian's Chevelle. All his friends and family that spoke talked about his love for his wife and then his Chevelle. they also talked about how he always loved to work on his car.

I will miss Brian, and a know a lot of you will also. May he Rest in Peace.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Dave

------------------
383 SBC 69 Chevelle 410HP/500Ft.lbs
Citrus Heights, CA
Team Chevelle Member #1070 http://www.x86Racing.com (Daves Pics)

[This message has been edited by dave_silva (edited 11-06-2001).]

·
Registered
389 Posts
Dave, there is no wrong place for a post like this. He was and is family. Thank you for letting us know about the service, I only wish I lived close enough to go myself.

------------------
Fast Ernie
All throttle..................no bottle
Harley WideGlide

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Thanks Dave. I'm glad that you were there to represent those of us unable to attend

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also want to mention to those of you that have donated to the Brian Allen fund, you have really help out Brians wife Heather. She was so shocked to hear that a bunch of gearheads had cared for someone that most people have never met. She said that we are a bunch of great people on this site. This will greatly help her in this time of need.

Thanks
Dave Silva

------------------
383 SBC 69 Chevelle 410HP/500Ft.lbs
Citrus Heights, CA
Team Chevelle Member #1070
http://www.x86Racing.com (Daves Pics)

·
Registered
95 Posts
R.I.P. Brian.

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
I just went looking for the post that took you where you could make a donation, as I thought this maybe should be brought back to the top. Can't find it! Anyone remember where it was that can bring it back to the top?

·
Premium Member
17,391 Posts
I too attended the service, as well as Midnite Marauder.

It was definitely a very sad time... Poor Heather, and Brian's parents, as Brian was an only child...

------------------
"Once you go RAT, you never go back..."
TC #1366
Tony
1966 SS L78 coupe
1966 SS convertible
1965 Impala convertible
1 wife that has drawn the line...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.