Team Chevelle banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently reinstalled my dash after replacing some light bulb connections in my cluster. After screwing everything up and making sure everything was where it was supposed to be, I went through the process of testing everything and found that everytime i depress my brakes both of my turning signals light up on my cluster and outside. I've replaced my flasher but the problem is still there. My blinkers do not work when switched from left to right either. Any Idea what the problem is and where to look???

·
Registered
24 Posts
it sounds like a ground problem...when you turn your turn signals on do they light up and dont flash or does nothing happen at all..also did you have this problem before you changed your bulbs?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I havent responded, been at work. I didn't have this problem before I started to pull the dash. Just wanted to clean everything up and look around. I have not yet tested the ground on the taillights but I am hoping to try tomorrow. The one question I do have is that when I replaced the tails on the dash harness that contain the bulbs, I had to use a tail/connection assembly that I bought at Autozone. But it essentially works the same as the other with the same bulb. Thanks for the replys guys and I will try to see/fix the problem tomorrow!

Natalies Dad and his 69 396 Chevelle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts