Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good body shop in the area of West Palm Beach, FL. I need a quarter panel replaced body work and paint. I'm new to the area sooooo I need help! I want a shop that you would take your car too!:hurray:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey welcome. im also in Palm Beach. Im in Gardens... only place i have been to and talkd to people was at muscle express in Jupiter. I havent had any work done there but i know people who have and were happy. I also drive by there everyday and seen alot of really nice cars... U might wanna chat with them as a start. heres there site.

http://www.muscleexpressusa.com/

If im not allowed to post local sites sorry in advance and let me know ill remove it.

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
juice. welcome to the area. I seen some cars from muscle express and they look nice. i call a few times to get quarters put on and they always told mw to call back in a month. i did myself for the first time and it turned out better than i planned. give it a try
jan

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
If you care to travel north to Stuart, the Maaco on U.S.1 painted cars for two friends, both turned out very nice. Good work comes out of that shop.

·
Registered
52 Posts
juice. welcome to the area. I seen some cars from muscle express and they look nice. i call a few times to get quarters put on and they always told mw to call back in a month. i did myself for the first time and it turned out better than i planned. give it a try
jan
Thats 1 thing about that shop. I think there are 3 people who work there. it seems to b a small operation.

If your thinking about doing some body work yourself go for it ! i didnt think i could do it but i said screw it. Ive patched serveral small rust areas for about 90 bucs including all the things i didnt have like sanding block bondo sandpaper and such... im not the best at it but it was hella fun and looks ok.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts