Team Chevelle banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I live in jeffersonville IN, and i'm looking for a body shop around there that does good work at a reasonable price, not looking for like cheap or anything, just reasonable in a reasonable amount of time.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi,
We're almost neighbors.I'm in Sellersburg.I don't know of any body shops right off hand but I do know someone that does bodywork/paint.He works out of his home.He has done several for us and several for our friends over the last 15 years.He does real nice work for a reasonable price.He just did our '72 a few month ago.A friend of ours just got his nova painted last week.He had ours for about 3 mo_Our friends nova for about 2mo.You can give me a call if you would like his number. Stephanie 246-3125

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey Everyone! Im from Campbellsburg! :hurray:

Dont live there now though. Wish I did sometimes. Sorry I dont have any suggestions for you. I just wanted to say hello to fellow Hoosiers!

Go Purdue!

:boxing:

:)

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,778 Posts
Ditto on the go IU. Just FWIW I thought I'd mention there is a Chevelle club in IN, Hoosier State Chevelle Association. Most members are in the Indy area but some are from around the state. Check out the website at: www.indianachevelles.com.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
any phone numbers would be greatly appreciated, im going to call around soon and try to start getting some estimates on it, i would like to get the body and paint done soon then i'll start on the interior then do a lil bit of engine work but it runs good so body and paint and interior first.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
How far North do you want to take it? I have a friend that does really good work, but he is North of Indianapolis in the Westfield area. I assume it is too far, but if you want his number let me know

·
Registered
816 Posts
Make sure you look at a few previous customer cars and ask them a few questions BEFORE you agree to anything. Older paints would be better than something fresh out of the booth. :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey good to see all of you guys from Indiana in here! I'm sure I'll be revisiting this post sometime this summer. I'm working on a 71 and.. it needs "some" body work. I'm from the Mooresville Area!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Jims body shop and service center. Their number is 812 522 4048. I would recommend this one first. They do great work for a good price.

TNT body shops number is 812 358 5887. They also have a crew that does after hours work for a little cheaper. Does great job but just a little bit more expensive.

Hope this helps. Steve:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts