Chevelles.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,119 Posts
Dean, these things are a very popular Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukka, birthday, brisse, barmitzvah, Halloween, MLK Day, Presidents day.........

Because of South Floridas canal systems.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts
Reactions: kmakar and HKalin

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts
Dean those are for breaking the windows from inside so you can swim out...if you're faster than the Gators >:)
The top is like a pin point hammer for busting glass and the bottom has a cutter blade for the seat belt.

You should be able to get out using one hand, so you can continue texting as you go down. :nerd:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I graduated from Boca in 72 and the only canals back then were salt water off the intracoastal. That area must be the newer area that has been built into the everglades loaded with some nasty things just waiting for a tasty meal. One day I looked down and saw a rattler on my foot. Damn near jumped out of my shoes. I will stay in Boston, the critters don't eat us. LOL

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Your car runs off into a canal while the windows are closed and the aircon is on. Will it sink to the bottom immediately? If it floats, what should you do immediately? It sinks to the bottom and lands right-side-up, what should you do? Assume six feet deep. Will the power window(s) work? Could you crank it down (my no-frills pickup)? how big of hole in safety glass will that gizmo make? Just curious. I wonder if the NHTSA has done experiments on this.

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts
I just posted this because it was the only time I ever remember seeing Boca Raton, Fl on our local news and it reminded me of Mike <69SHEVL>.

Guess I learned something about the South Florida's canal systems.
Well, I've managed to keep out of the canals, so far.

It's those walls on the sides of the highway that's been my problem. :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
And this is what happens when a hammer tinks the window while working on the door. Scares the crap out of you when it explodes. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts
Mike I just can't hit "Like" on that, I'd like to hit "NOT like" on that
And this is what happens when a hammer tinks the window while working on the door. Scares the crap out of you when it explodes. :D
We all have bad days, even the canal lady.

Sh!t happens, sometimes you make the news, even in Kansas City.

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts
You could also do like Andy's Auto Repair and use your Magic Trump Ring.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts