Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever tried putting a set of BMW wheels on a chevelle or similar bolt pattern car???? Because the BMW's have 5x120 millimeter bolt pattern and a chevelle is 5x4.75 (or 120.6 millimeters) if anyone has a BMW with the 120mm bolt pattern will you please post a pic just to amuse me. Who knows it might look good, they do have alot more options for those cars than there are to fit a chevelle so it could open up a whole new window of wheels for people.

Thanks

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've thought of this also because of the fairly affordable on ebay. There was a blue 70 posted with some BMW wheels a while back

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to see a pic...i think with some of the selection for those cars there could be some interesting wheel combos

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damn that 70 is pretty sweet looking...i may try and find a cheap set and see how they look on my car

·
Registered
15 Posts
BMW wheels works fine. BMW wheels are used alot in sweden on chevy´s because they are cheap and common on the used market.

if you would to do it "right" you have to buy bolts with floating cones that allows te small difference in bolt pattern (up to 2mm)
. but it will work anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,835 Posts
We have this set of wheels which are take-offs from a 2001 740. They look like the same ones in the above photo, but not chromed. Hubby has been trying to get me to put them on eBay. If anyone has an interest in them, send me a PM and I will fill you in on the details.

·
Premium Member
1,835 Posts
you should throw those on the 69 so we can check out how they look.
LOL - I don't think so! I'll leave those aftermarket parts for you guys to play with. I'm an all-original factory correct gal!

·
Registered
785 Posts
That style of wheel is called the M-parallel, but I can't remember the model number for them. They are easily found on ebay for not a bad price.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
zee28...how much for them???

·
Registered
946 Posts
LOL - I don't think so! I'll leave those aftermarket parts for you guys to play with. I'm an all-original factory correct gal!

Awwww c'mon.... Not even just for a second?:D I'd really be interested to see how they look. Might have to get some BMW wheels for my '69 if they look pretty good!

·
Premium Member
1,835 Posts
Awwww c'mon.... Not even just for a second?:D I'd really be interested to see how they look. Might have to get some BMW wheels for my '69 if they look pretty good!
Oh, ok then, just for a sec.... but they're comin' right back off!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.