Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is this 15 hr drive is going to be a whole better after spending The entire day with Mark Jones. All I can say is WOW!

816 HP. 711 TQ! Peak Hp 6700 :eek:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Thats awesome!!! Good luck hooking all that.......lol I'm sure you will though.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
by chance did you video the dyno pull?? would love to see it and hear it!!

great numbers, congrats!!

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
All I can say is this 15 hr drive is going to be a whole better after spending The entire day with Mark Jones. All I can say is WOW!

816 HP. 711 TQ! Peak Hp 6700 :eek:
Damn, that's one bad a** 498:yes::thumbsup::beers: now if you can hook up that 816 HP & 711 TQ you'll be going somewhere in a hurry!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey 06r1man, dang Chris you were almost right on with your HP and torque guess! Hmmm, you wouldn't happen to have a guess for next weeks lotto numbers????
Congrats Del, that thing is going to be a blast! Regards, Arlo

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I was close Damn Close! Congrats! If it hooks its going to be a bumper dragin monster!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Congrats Delbert!!! OUTSTANDING NUMBERS!

You deserve it bro. Another fine piece of work by Mark. Not that anyone would expect anything less but.....those are some crazy numbers out of a 496".

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Great numbers Delbert, 115 more hp then my motor made!

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Excellent! Congrats to all involved. Post the dyno sheet if you don't mind/can. I would like to see the power curve. Those heads must be working pretty good!

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
awesome numbers man!

now get the videos up!

aaron

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
What heads are on it, still with the brodix race rites?? i thought they werent supposed to make power hahahal:)

1 - 20 of 92 Posts