Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw their add in Super Chevy and checked out their website at www.billetspecialties.com

I want to get their low profile BB Chevy covers with the checkered flag pattern on them. They're $179.95 US.

Anybody used/using them? What is the quality like. The set I'm looking at have a somewhat stock height and shape with a little pizzaz.

------------------
Dan Orgill

·
Premium Member
15,343 Posts
I have the tall Checkered Flag ones on my Chevelle. They are about 3 weeks old. I had to use the tall ones too clear my stud girdle setup. I like them. Quality looks pretty good to me. Got them through Summit and saved a couple of bucks. Good Luck

[This message has been edited by ACE841 (edited 06-11-2001).]

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ACE841, I never thought to look in the Summit catalogue. They're $10 cheaper, which is about $15.60 for me! I'll have to call to see if they have the short style with the checkered flag pattern.

Thanks guys.

------------------
Dan Orgill

·
Premium Member
19,960 Posts
I've got a set of the tall ones with crossed flags. I only wish they made the flamed ones for big blocks. Quality is good; flat seal and nice polish.

------------------
Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92
ACES #1709
www.dalesplace.com
Restore it or customize it, but drive it and enjoy it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.