Chevelles.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the whole thing wired and was able to take better pics (as requested). I don't have the pillar covers in yet however, they do dress it up nice.
See at
http://imrussman.tripod.com

·
Registered
186 Posts
That looks almost exactly how I want mine. I like the brushed aluminum though. I'm also thinking about keeping the pad, but it's torn, so i really like your idea. I also noticed that you put speakers into the kick panels. Are those 6 1/2? That's the size I'm trying to fit into my 68. Do you have any pics of the install? What did you have to do to get them in there? Where did you put the wiring? you can e-mail me @ [email protected] Great Job.

EDIT: Can you post a pick on the passenger side kick panel too? TIA

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
WOW i love it, i love the color of your car man.

aaron

·
Premium Member
5,063 Posts
Interior looks good. I had trouble finding front seats wide enough that weren't for a 4-door car. i.e. they wouldn't flip forward for rear seat entry! I ended up shelling out like 400 for mine, I think. I kept trying to find some WS-6 Trans Am seats, but they were all some off color charcoal. I'm holding off on the rear seats untill I run 11s in the 1/4 mile. priorities.

You have something planned for the aerodynamics of the chevelle, or was the 200MPH speedometer on sale? ;)

You should bring it over to Chevelle-abration in June. Nashville can't be too far from you.

Have your buddy track down a heads-up display from a new 'vette. Now THAT would be pretty damn sweet. :cool:

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Very nice execution of the dash. Plenty of room for more toggles, HVAC, LCD ICE, etc.

I used to have a '67 Camaro. The dashpad is arrow straight and looks like it would work well for custom-bent dashes (safety stuff you know). Now I'm curious if the with of the Camaro pad fits the Chevelle's dimension. HMMMMMM......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts