Chevelles.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where they think the best place to purchase the best Quality interior kit (bucket covers, door panels,etc) kits from?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I purchased from OPG, their kit was average, but their deliver time sucked, it took almost 2 months for my complete order to arrive. I have switched to Biscay out of Washington, super fast delivery at a reasonable price.

Rudy

·
Registered
86 Posts
I purchased from OPG, their kit was average, but their deliver time sucked, it took almost 2 months for my complete order to arrive. I have switched to Biscay out of Washington, super fast delivery at a reasonable price.

Rudy

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want better than average, I'm looking for the best quality original type seat foam/cover, etc. for a resonable price.
;)

·
Registered
654 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
I ordered mine from Year One, and was very happy. The kit was from PUI and when it arrived everything was great except one door panel had a small cut in the vinyl. One call to Year One was all it took to get a new panel coming, overnight delivery at their expense, they even sent me a shipping tag to return the old panel attheir expense, with no questions asked, no restock fee, and I got the new panel the next day before I even sent my old panel to them. People always say that Year One's prices are high, but I feel that their service more than makes up for it. I have had service problems with some other vendors and for that I stick with Year One. I am currently working on 2 other vehicles and am using Year One almost exclusively for those cars also. By the way everything in the interior kit fit and looks great. In case you can't tell I would order from Year One if I were you.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok,
has anyone actually used these parts from
www.true-connections.com ?

It looks as though they have a great price on kit for 66 for $644.
:confused:

Chevelle 2 door hard top Chevelle

-front & rear seat covers
-front & rear door panels
-front & rear arm rest pads
-carpet
-dash pad
-sun visors
-headliner
-rear package

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've ordered from true connections and have had better luck and quicker delivery from them over opg and year one. The owner of True Connections writes the Chevelle Tech articles in the back of every Super Chevy Magazine. I just placed a new order with them today, their spring flier had a 72 chevelle ss grill kit for $102. Alot cheaper than any of the others.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for all the input guys!
I ordered my stuff form True Connections.
Let ya know how it all turns out.
;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey there 66dream.
How was the quality of True Connections? Their prices are great.
I too prefer to pay a little more but have a quality product. Please give me the 411.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
If you on the east coast and or you want to deal with someone who really knows 66/67's and which repo stuff is the best call James Hinshaw @Hinshaws Chevelle he will give you good advice on which items to buy .... prices are competitive and he is a wealth of info .......you deal with the owner who also installs this stuff
Bill

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Betsy65SS,
I would highly recomend True Connections. I got my interior kit from them last summer. Excelent quality and best prices at the time. Also they stand behind their products.
AAA rating as far as I'm concerned.
Dan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts