Team Chevelle banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read a lot into this subject, but what is the best liner that i can roll or brush on without a special applicator? I also need to know where to buy it. Thanks. Bill :sad:

·
Premium Member
8,794 Posts
My son and I have been buying paint on bedliner from Mills Fleet Farm, don't know if you have one.

Anyway, around here especially November through April we will have snow or ice or water in our pickup beds.

We were wheeling and dealing on some cheaper almost junk motorcycles, so we were using out pickups in this inclement weather, and pushing a motorcycle up a 2' x 10' about 10' long into the back of a pickup is not a lot of fun, especially the pickup bed floor. Super slippery.

The bedliner we use you just roll it on, and its fairly cheap, and it never gets really hard, you can slide a box on, walk on it and it stays put.

But if you scrape it really good you can peel the bedliner off in that spot, or kind of like smear it around.

For wet or slippery pickup beds that you use on occasion, the cheaper fleet farm stuff is the way to go.

If its for show or very little use, you should look for some better bedliner, but around here, I wouldn't put anything but this type of liner, it just makes it a whole lot safer trying to stand up in the back of that bed, gives you some grip on the bottom of those rubber boots.

Rob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts