Chevelles.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...again.
We're replacing the bench seat in our 70 Chevelle with some aftermarket buckets. the bench seat looks to be brand new and has headrests on bothsides and both sides fold in. The car was originally a Malibu. Is this bench common? With headrests built in? Is it worth anything? We were thinking about selling it.....don't know what to sell it for. Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey I'm looking for a bench seat for my 65 Chevelle. I'd offer to buy it from you but shipping to CT might be prohibitive.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Too bad your so far away I'm looking to sell my black diamond tuck bench seat out of my '67 for $100.00.

·
Premium Member
9,801 Posts
Bench seats that I have bought at salvage yards went for $75 in not-so-perfect condition and that was several years ago. If it really nice and in a popular color, it should fetch over $100 .

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's kindof "different" looking upholstry but the work is flawless....first pic sortof shows the seat....second shows pattern. I'm going to fasten it to a Big Screen TV crate (perfect fit) so it can be truck freighted. If interested let, me know. I'd be tickled just to get around 100 for it.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
In my 64 convertable I used a front bench seat from a 67 Buick Skylark. Looks real good. Has a fold down arm rest. Seats also fold straight forward.

·
Registered
208 Posts
check into Greyhound for shipping. Had one shipped to me from Oregon to Calif. for only $30.00. Just had to have the whole thing wrapped in cardboard.
Terry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts