Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, why won't anyone reply to Hot Rod Power Tour in Bench Racing? I just know all of you are dying to go. Right?

------------------

·
Registered
335 Posts
DZ; I live in Ohio. The power tour comes to the Ohio border, usually, and turns North or South. These people are pretty smart, I think. Considering the biggest job growth in Ohio is in the police departments and you can't drive down the road without getting stopped for some nonsense, I'd stay out too if I could. Getting pretty bad around here. (Note, I haven't been stopped in years, but still paranoid) tom

·
Registered
166 Posts
Umm, I live in NY. If anyone wants to get me flown and my car trailored to Oklahoma or where ever, I'll join up. Actually, last fall or summer, the Power Tour came within 10 miles of where I live, but I didn't even know it!
That sucks.
If they come down I-287 this year, you can bet me and my Chevelle will be there.

------------------
Ian McDermott
1970 Chevelle SS 396
Columbia University
New York, NY.
E-mail: [email protected]
Web page: chevelle.dhs.org
ICQ UIN: 3923441

·
Registered
446 Posts
OK DZ- How far are you going on
the tour? I'm hooking up in St.
Louis thursday night and coming on
to the end of the line in
Nashville. Are you going to make
it that far?
(I don't mean are you driving as far as me, I mean if you are in St. Louis, let's hook up.3 or 4 of us are going to have our cars together on the last few days of the tour and I am looking forward to it)

MoeMan

[This message has been edited by MoeMan (edited 03-26-99).]

·
Registered
38 Posts
DZ,
I'll be seeing them off, and making the first leg of the trip ........... L.A. to Flagstaff, then heading back to No. Calif. I know that I'll be cutting it close, in having the '67 finished by then. (My parts dept at the local dealership, finally got a line on a set of the new Fast-Burn heads for the 406 thats coming together for her) I'll be there, either way, but it could mean 'all show / no go', for this trip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.