Team Chevelle banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Moving trucks were spotted at the home he shares with Jennifer Garner for the second day this week.

And Ben Affleck was spotted leaving that property as boxes were being loaded into the large vehicles.

The 43-year-old actor was seen enjoying the ride in his wine red Chevelle muscle car as he passed up the trucks at his Pacific Palisades residence on Wednesday.

This all comes after it was revealed earlier this month that he is sleeping in the bedroom next to his 43-year-old ex's in the $45million mansion.

Read more: Ben Affleck enjoys ride as moving trucks are spotted at home with Jennifer Garner | Daily Mail Online

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Think he could afford to rinse it off a bit.

Reactions: Jimmy S

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Does anybody know what size tires he's running on those 17" wheels?

Ben, if you ever decide to sell that thing, drop me a line!

·
Registered
295 Posts
It's a 66. There are more photos and videos of him in it. It's gorgeous, but it needs a wash big time.

·
Premium Member
17,530 Posts
It's a 66. There are more photos and videos of him in it. It's gorgeous, but it needs a wash big time.

I haven't seen the others, but in that picture above, its apparent that its a 66-67 Chevelle based on the body lines at the top of the door/fender/post and rear 1/4...

But from that one shot, the fender doesn't look like it fits too well...

·
Registered
295 Posts
I haven't seen the others, but in that picture above, its apparent that its a 66-67 Chevelle based on the body lines at the top of the door/fender/post and rear 1/4...

But from that one shot, the fender doesn't look like it fits too well...
Well, from gorgeous I mean it's a lot nicer than my 66.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts