Team Chevelle banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pix of across the street and then down our street yesterday when the fires broke out here.
I also have a great video of a water drop.

They were using the ponds on the golf course to fill the tankers and later used the water from backyard pools.

Here the fire is really getting going. This is about 300 yards away from our street. Note the fire captains truck in this photo.

This is about 3 minutes later and the fire jumped over the small canyon to start to surround the truck.

This is about a minute later when the winds really picked up. The truck is in there somewhere and we are getting ready to get out.

Here the fire burned around the side of out street and climbed the hill. I caught this Borate bomber in action.

Thanks for a great job by the Corona and Riverside FD's ! No houses burned but that's as close as I want to come.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Neat pictures, but very scary!!!! I was kind of wondering where in Norco they were talking about. I know they said by Ingales Park(spelling there). I go there for the rodeo, so I'm halfway familiar with that area and know there is a few hills right there. Are you on the other side of those hills then? Sorta over by McKinley?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts