Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is the grill surround and eyebrow molding attached to the body and lower valance?

I took pics when I disassembled the car, but my computer was attacked with a ransomware and don't have them anymore. I had the molding repolished and anodized, so all of the clips were removed and put into one large bag...

Thanks in advance....grr

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
There are inserts/clips with studs that go through the fenders on eyebrows, same with trim on lower valance, they slide through channel on back of each and attached with (fast nuts) on back side of fender and valance, my terminology on all of these may be off, sorry don't have pics. I think they are somewhat of a w shape.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are inserts/clips with studs that go through the fenders on eyebrows, same with trim on lower valance, they slide through channel on back of each and attached with (fast nuts) on back side of fender and valance, my terminology on all of these may be off, sorry don't have pics. I think they are somewhat of a w shape.
Okay, thanks....There are long slots in it, so I wasn't sure if those plastic 'bathub' type clips went there...

Gary

1 - 3 of 3 Posts