Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried all the obvious parts sources (Year One, OPG, etc.) and can't find the heater switch for a '69 (no air).

It was an oddball year for that setup. The upper slider controls the fan speed. There is a circuit board that is part of the slider linkage. Inside that bracket is a contact piece that attaches to the slider and contacts the circuit board. Somehow, for some reason, a previous owner must have dissmantled it and LOST the contact piece.

I would purchase the whole assy if I could find it. I'm trying the salvage yards but few if any have any 69s. They have smartened up and already stripped and parted their Chevelles to swap meet folks. (With the weather getting colder, there is nothing scheduled in the near future.)

I think my best shot is now to find a poor ol' 69 that is being parted out. If anyone knows of one, I would greatly appreciate the contact.

Thanks,

Bob

·
Registered
85 Posts
Try True Connections in Riverside,CA They are listed with Team Chevelle. I've had a lot of luck with them and they are always searching for parts.

·
Registered
423 Posts
You could also try Memory Lane in Sun Valley California. They are a rather costly junk yard near here. (818) 504-3341

------------------
Wes. Vann
Technical Reference section
Gold Member #5

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
I believe I still have a couple complete heater control units for 69 without A/C, email me if you are interested.

------------------
70 chevelle ss396 conv
66 chevelle ss396 hdp/conv
55 chevy prostreet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.