Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Factory Assembly Manual for a 1970 Chevelle.
Can someone point me in the correct direction?
Thanks =)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I got mine at a Super Chevy Show from a Restoration parts dealer. I can't remeber the name. I paid $15. I know that Year One has them, OPG probably does also. You also might want to try Ground Up, they might have it.

------------------
Bryan Shook
Burgettstown, Pa.
1972 El Camino
www.geocities.com/motorcity/speedway/6673
Favorite Quote: Some people have shrinks. Some people have their garage.

·
Registered
85 Posts
try Faxon auto literature, 1 800 458 2734 3901 Carter Ave, Riverside, CA 92501. They are very good and they have everything

·
Registered
235 Posts
I can also vouch for Faxon. I've bought a couple of manuals from them and they are pretty good quality. (verses some I bought elsewhere)

------------------
Dave Knapp
TC #388
ACES # 3474
'70 SS 396

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have bought manuals on eBay and have been very pleased. I also have two reprint assembly manuals. The problems with reprints is that they may be missing pages.
For example;
One post last month asked a question about quarter panels. I looked in my reprint assembly manuals and the pages were missing. Another member replied with the correct data because his manual had the pages. I then did a thorough examination of both my reprints and was disappointed at how much info was missing.
Lesson I learned is that when it comes to documentation buy original in good condition whenever you can.

------------------
1967 Malibu
1967 Impala SS396 Conv.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.