Team Chevelle banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
Those look good. And the prices on the relays and sockets are very low. Get some spares while you are at it.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you JWagner, the prices were so low thats why I was asking. Some places are asking up to 20.00 for one relay with socket. Also can I use resetable circut breakers instead of fusible links, what amp breakers would I use?

·
Registered
75 Posts
BIGMOE65,

I ordered all my relays from partsexpress when I rewired my car this winter. They have the best price of anywhere I looked! I ordered some of each, but I would use the actual BOSCH(330-070) relays for the important circuits, like headlights, and maybe use the others for less important circuits, such as sound system, security, etc. I also ordered the sockets, they are very well made and connect to each other for multiple relay mounting.

Be sure and order the relay circuit guide(its free)it has a ton of uses and wiring diagrams for relays for other things.

The only down size to partsexpress, they have a $25 minimum order. Thats a lot of relays!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.