Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Here's a couple of pictures of mine with an original set of American Racing Torque Thrust T70's in 14" by 7". Searched long and hard for over two years to find a nice set of 14 inchers. I tried a couple of different colours for the spokes and the Silver just seemed to suit the car better in my opinion. My understanding is that this style originally came with a bit of a "Gold tint on Grey" for the spokes.

The difference between the originals and the new ones as shown in the link above is the "flanges" on the sides of each spoke of the current issue.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey Don, thanks very much for posting this pic. The wheels look perfect on that beautiful '69. Mine is a "post" car as well. Born a V8 but not an SS.

I think I'm going to order a set of these in 15"x7"/15"x8" wrapped in some white letter meats.

Thanks again,
Brian

·
Registered
775 Posts
I just put a set on my 1972 SS with the goodyear Bias F60-15 looks great I also had some bow tie center cap decals made that I put over the A/R decal. They look vintage you should see people at shows looking at them can not decide if stock or not.
Gary.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just put a set on my 1972 SS with the goodyear Bias F60-15 looks great I also had some bow tie center cap decals made that I put over the A/R decal. They look vintage you should see people at shows looking at them can not decide if stock or not.
Gary.
Pics?

·
Registered
775 Posts
How do I get a picture out of my download manager into a posting? I have the picture downloaded and tried to copy/paste, but it is not an option.
Thanks,
Gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts