Chevelles.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased or installed a pair of the APC high back seats from the mail order mags for $149 each. I have a '70 Chevelle I was thinking about putting them in. Looking for any info good or bad. Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just my 2 cents. Check out this site : procarbyscat.com I bought a pair for my car, and love them.
They make it real easy with custom seat brackets, even if you have a orginal bench seat(which I did). I went with the white vinal just to keep the interior consistant. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Originally posted by koolbreeze25:
Just my 2 cents. Check out this site : procarbyscat.com I bought a pair for my car, and love them.
They make it real easy with custom seat brackets, even if you have a orginal bench seat(which I did). I went with the white vinal just to keep the interior consistant. Hope this helps.
I second the Scat Seats!

I've got some Scat Ralleys in my car and this is the second pair in the second car I've had them in. They are very comfortable and look at home in the car. Much easier and cheaper than trying to get originals fixed up and installed. And I had a bench seat and those custom brackets are a snap to install. I did the swap in an afternoon!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys :cool: . They do make a nice looking seat. How expensive are they, they didn't list prices. Does anyone know anything about the APC seats that Summit and Jegs sales? Thanks for the info

·
Registered
70 Posts
For the seats, brackets, and sliders shipped to my house was a little under $700.00. I know they cost more than the APC seats, but has the post above says they look at home in the car and the brackets are custom made for each car. My brother-in-law helped me put them in and it only took an hour.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Originally posted by ACE841:
Summit also sells the procar seats or at least used to.
I got mine from Summit about 3 weeks ago. You can look it up under Interior Accessories: Seats and Accessories.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts