Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty straightforward, just feeling out all the pro-street folks on how they feel about their cars.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
i built a few of them, depending on the body style, can be a PITA getting the rear tires off-and if you drive on dished asphalt, the car can really sway around-its kind of going out of style, the guys that buy/sell say its not a good selling point anymore, if thats a concern

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
It was kinda hard finding a place for the state inspection.And they are cop magnets.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I absolutely love the look of the fat tires tucked underneath. Yes it's a pain to get the tires off and to clean those back wheels. :D Mine isn't the typical monkey bar cage, gaggle of gauges and big huffer hanging out of the hood. More pro streetrod I guess, clean, simple.
A lot of the "pro touring" cars are going with such wide tires now in the back, they're almost the same thing.
As with everything, to each his own. I've toyed with putting mine up for sale, but I know I have a very limited customer base. So I'll see what happens.

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
There is nothing like huge rear meats and a roots blower sticking through the hood. Thats what I plan to do to my 1980 Malibu coupe sometime in the future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.