Chevelles.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone use the Mad Enterprise trunk mount battery helper trunk mount kit or Start up kit Start kit.
I know I can get a remote starter solenoid from a local part store, but not sure where to get the junction relay box. I want to emulate their set-up as much as possible. This is what their relay junction box called " CN-1"

The CN-1 part come in their Battery trunk relocator kit. I am relocated my battery to the trunk, and installing a high torque mini starter. If anyone has used Mad Enterprise set-up, or emulated their kits, or could help me emulate their kits?

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
Tristan,

I might have one of these junctions... I think I saw it recently (when looking for the spindles or rag-joint...

If not, these can usually be found at resto suppliers, and maybe Napa/Kragen/Autozone...

The one you show in the picture (MAD), looks like a later model year than 66/67, but function is the same... The one I have (had?) is similar...

Trunk mount battery... This was another of my "goals" that never was completed... Have the battery box and some other stuff lying around...

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
For what it’s worth.

The J-block in the picture (available at most restoration suppliers) has one heavy wire (red) supplying the power to the block. All other wires connected to it has fusible links so that if any of the wiring, anywhere in the circuit, make contact with ground (body metal) the fusible link will burn rather than the wire or worse your car. You should do the same, all wiring needs to be protected with fuses, fusible links, circuit breakers, auto fuse etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts