Chevelles.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone purchased a dash pad from the Classic Chevrolet store in OKC? I got one from *another chevelle repro company* about a year or so ago for the restoration, and it does not fit at ALL! Even if it's screwed down it wouldn't matter because the sides don't even touch the sides of the dash! I think the Classic Chevrolet parts store in OKC sells dashs from Dashes Direct, which I thought was pretty good. Just wondering if anyone had ordered from them and gotten a good dash that actually fits.

*edited by Mod for vendor bash policy

[ 11-17-2004, 07:29 AM: Message edited by: jnorth ]

·
Super Moderator
990 Posts
I haven't used one from Classic Chevrolet but I can tell you that alot of repro companies buy their interior parts from the same couple of manufacturers.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Taylor,
I was thrilled when they started construction on that store, and then it turned out to be a total disappointment. I have been in there several times, and they have never had what I needed. Also, their prices are higher than the other retail repro places.
Brian

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just bought one from Year One. I haven't had a chance to put it in yet. I'm going to rebuild the dash this winter and it will go on then. Think I'll test fit it this weekend. See my other post in the Chevelle 2004 section about repop A/C control parts I bought and had to rework before they would fit. Been hearing more complaints lately about quality of repop parts. Watch what you buy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts