Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at a car in Longmont Colorado and am hoping someone in the area may be able to look at it for me. I would prefer a team member but im not going to hold anything against anyone that is willing to help me out.

I havent needed to have a car looked at in another city before so forgive me if this is in the wrong forum.:)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Chris, I'll put out the word to our members. We've got several up there. Hopefully we can get some help for you. I'll have them post back here.

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. I would be happy to PM anyone willing to help me out.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Chris,

I live in Aurora, CO, if no other team member is closer I can drive up and take a look at it for you.

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
I am not in a position to look at the car. But when I moved to Colorado Longmont is where we moved too. Then we moved to Wiggins.

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chris,

I live in Aurora, CO, if no other team member is closer I can drive up and take a look at it for you.
Mike, PM sent. I am still intrested in any other parties that may be able to help too.:)

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chris, I'll put out the word to our members. We've got several up there. Hopefully we can get some help for you. I'll have them post back here.
David, I didnt see a forum for thier club on their website but I plan to email the link on the main page and ask for some help from someone in the area too. Thanks.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts