Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a stock distributor for my '70 El Camino thats got a 350/300HP 4bbl, TH-350 Automatic. If anyone has one for sale please let me know or if anyone know the part number for this distributor please tell me. Thanks!!

------------------
1970 Chevy Custom El Camino aka Kaileigh
Built on: November 25, 1969 in Baltimore, MD
Green Mist #45 w/Green Vinyl Top
350ci/300HP 4bbl Small Block
Factory Dual Exhaust and Rally Wheels
www.dreamelectric.com

[This message has been edited by Shawn (edited 10-23-99).]

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I'm working strictly on memory for this one. I'm away from home and don't have access to my books.
The number you need is in the 1970 Chevy Service manual. I have the book at home, but won't have access to it wor about 2 weeks.
If my old memory is right, your engine used a 1111997 distributor if equipped with automatic tranny, and a 1111998 distributor if equipped with manual tranny.
If you can't find a Service manual with the numbers, email me in about 2 weeks, and I can check the numbers to be sure. And, if you don't find the distributor you need, let me know and I will try to help you locate one.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I got the service manual in front of me. It says the part number is 1111490 and unique to that engine only, is the same for manual or auto trans. FYI-The AC-Delco replacement part number in my cross reference is 1112020 but it may be a later design. The service manual gives all the spec's on this distributor as well as every original equipment one for the '70 Chevelle engines.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.