Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im kinda hoping someone out there has a build sheet for a 71 chevelle ss. the passenger seat and door panels were changed in mine but i cant find another one anywhere in the car. i usually save the ones i find in other cars so maybe someone out there does the same thing. i wonder if someones driving around with a build sheet for a 71 ss in their 71/72 malibu (replaced pass.seat is for a 72).mine is a 402 4spd, no AC, idiot lights, buckets w/console. tuxedo black w/dark saddle interior. boxed control arms w/sway bar. its made in baltimore if that helps. i can post the VIN number if someone thinks they might have it. hopefully someone might be able to help me out. thanks in advance

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im trying to find the original one. the pass side seat was changed with that of a 72 malibu so maybe the seat from my 71 got put in another car or maybe someone else had the car and found the build sheet and kept it. possibilities are endless. its probably a wild goose chase but maybe someone found it and they have it now. you never know.

·
Registered
139 Posts
No, I don't have your build sheet---or mine either that I can find. Anyway, how common do 'ya reckon that Tuxedo Black/Dark Elk color combo is? The '71 parts/project SS I bought recently is that combo too. I'm pretty old and been lookin' at these things always and don't remember seeing any or not many this color. Not that it's one of my favorites. If I can find my buildsheet I'll post a copy. Don't think anybody had been inside pass. door or under backseat since 71--haven't checked under front seats yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.