Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need of 2 67 seat medallions for my car. I dont want to buy 4 if someone has some available.

Thanks

Registered
Ill be in the garage tomorrow digging through my box of emblems and interior stuff.
Hoping I removed them from the original seat covers. Kept them for many yrs just tossed them out last month.
Fingers crossed! I bought new ones for these seats I cant imagine throwing them out as they were hard to find back then.

Edit...saw a pic of your car (pretty sure) from the front. What kind/brand of healights are you using? Are they plug and play or do you have to do something with the wiring? I have some old halogens but spoiled by late model cars. These lights suck. lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill be in the garage tomorrow digging through my box of emblems and interior stuff.
Hoping I removed them from the original seat covers. Kept them for many yrs just tossed them out last month.
Fingers crossed! I bought new ones for these seats I cant imagine throwing them out as they were hard to find back then.

Edit...saw a pic of your car (pretty sure) from the front. What kind/brand of healights are you using? Are they plug and play or do you have to do something with the wiring? I have some old halogens but spoiled by late model cars. These lights suck. lol
Dont get these lights. No cutting but a little wiring as they have DRL and switchback turn signals. I love them during the day but at night......forget about it, terrible. I have tried both halogens and LED's. Not good. I don't drive much at night (deer) but when I do I'd like to see.

I'm researching for new lights without success. I want a DRL and the turn signal and Preferably no cutting. Some of the led lights I see the bucket would be gone, not sure how that would work the way the 67 core support is.

I appreciate you looking for the medallions.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got a 67 seat project just arrived- Will be installing new medallions with the new covers. If I can get the old ones off the back seat cover without breaking the tabs off you can have them.
PM me your address
Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts