Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does onyone have clear pics of their setup using B&M's TH-400 kickdown switch on a Holley carb?

The enclosed instructions are fairly unclear right down to the nice, blurry pic they include.:mad:

I have a stock style throttle bracket with the TH-350 kickdown bracket in place.

THANKS!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
45 views and no takers? :confused:

must be all you big block, 4 speed guys ;)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I excercised my brain and figured it out. Maybe just me but the written instructions weren't real clear.

Anyhow, for anyone ever looking for this in the future:

IMO a much better graphic representation than the 30 year old xerox B&M gave me.:thumbsup:

·
Gold Founding Member
10,967 Posts
71 Malibu?

You've spent three times the money for an inferior solution.

I bought the gas pedal bracket and switch at a salvage yard for ~$15.

Cleaner, easier, OEM quality.

Clean, lube, and reset the switch position before use.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Schurkey I agree- it is overpriced for what it is, a simple springloaded pull switch. I don't have alot of time to search the salvage yards and around here I wouldn't imagine I would find much that I would need.

That said, up until a few weeks ago I had very little access to people with the knowledge of our hobby. I can't believe it took me so long to find this site.:angry: :clonk:

The last 8 years that I have owned this car and everything that has been done to it has all been done with my own sweat, sometimes even blood and always on my dime and a very tight budget. I'm a prior-military, blue collar guy so most times there is simply no budget. I stuff away an extra $20 or $30 bucks here and there and try to get up enough for that posi or those tires or this or that. Anyway, I'm sure you know where I'm comin from.:yes:

Good sources of information and guidance, opinions, recommndations, etc, on how to get things done without spending unneccessary moneys is a part of my reason for joining TC. I am already convinced it was $20 well spent.:D:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.