Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still waiting for mine; anyone get thiers yet? I heard they started sending them out on Monday.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Re: Anyone get thier rebate check yet?

haha just checked and i got mine today :boink:

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts

Let us know how high it bounces when you try to cash it.

·
Registered
224 Posts

I received mine monday as well...

·
Premium Member
2,039 Posts

Still waiting for mine; anyone get thiers yet? I heard they started sending them out on Monday.
I have to wait till Friday May 9

you're talking about the direct deposit ones right?

I am saving mine until June 21 when I go to Myrtle Beach then all he.... might break loose. 10th wedding anniversary, one year cancer free after Colon Cancer sugery last June 4. before my wedding anniversary (June 24) <-- was not feeling to good then but went to Myrtle Beach anyway sat on the balcony and watch the world (girls) go by and hurt but it was GOOD I could be there.

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts

I used direct deposit (OK it was direct pay) but they have not stimulated my account yet.

Looks like May 16 for us.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts

Did anyone here get a rebate "check" or direct dep. even if they did not get that letter from the IRS saying what is going on?
I never did, but I should qualify for a "rebate" "stimulus" whatever, at least using my tax forms and their calculator..
I am XX78 so maybe I just need to hold my breath? Or is the lack of a letter saying something?
I usually live within my means as well as possible, but I would love to kill a couple hundred in CC debt & be prepared for the bill to fix my "beater" to pass ohio's e-check emissions thing..

matt

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts

saying no later than May 9th for me. Got my Fed return direct deposited, so I know the pipeline is open for them to transmit more money :D

·
Premium Member
4,538 Posts

Shxx,my last 2 digits are 89,I won't get mine till July 11th!!

·
Registered
7,044 Posts

It will only be a while if you chose to have your refund or paying in done with paper. If it was direct deposit or withdrawl it won't be much more than a week or two.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 106 Posts