Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
I didn't think it was possible for the current mustang to get much uglier, but if that really is an 09 design, they accomplished it!!

Where does it say that is an 09 mustang, everything I saw looks like it is just some designers mustang? That looks awefully expensive and troublesome for ford to try to put into production and have a warrenty on.

Jeff

·
Registered
579 Posts
do not care for the nose, but is real cool from the rear, looks good from the side too. but the front end is hurt'n me. maybe the front end would be better in person? i like the top window as long as it doesnt end up on its roof or should i say window.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
It's not the '09, it's a concept designed by Giugiaro. They were commissioned by Ford to make it for the LA Auto Show. It's in the April edition of Hot Rod on page 27.

I personally like it. Not sure on the doors, but I really like the rest of it.

Chris

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
maybe they're trying to fugly it up to compete with the new Camaro????

·
Premium Member
7,529 Posts
Yea they sure UGLIED that up, & I agree it looks like it will compete with the new Camaro, should be be Camero now.

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
Looks like someone has been playing copycat.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
good god that mustang is hideous. Most Fords suck anyways, so it really doesn't surprise me

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
Other than the roof and taillights it's not too terrible... way better looking than their current ugly pile they're producing.

It's not just the glasstop part of the roof that's ugly, they need to go completely away from that 67-68 fastback style... just doesn't fit a new car without things like chrome driprails and all the stuff that made old cars cool.

·
Premium Member
5,248 Posts
Wow, some of you are taking HATING MUSTANG to a whole new level. I'm a fan of Ford and especially the Mustang. I own one now and have owned another, but this "concept" is just ugly. That thing will not make production and it shouldn't.

One thing some of you won't have to worry about though...Ford will continue to make the Mustang. I wonder if GM can say that about the Camaro and the Firechicken in the future?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.