Team Chevelle banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
noticed their were alot of cars on floor that did not meet reserve, watched a nova go for 58k. which was suprising after watching 2 vettes not even reach 30k..

·
Premium Member
16,878 Posts
I was there on Saturday. Some cars seemed to be higher than normal, specifically the A body Oldsmobiles. There were some cars there that probably shouldn't have been. There were about a ton of E body Mopars there also. There was some cars there way overpriced as well.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I was there all weekend and really enjoyed myself, it was a well organized event in my opinion.

My main observation was that good cars are still bringing good money, so-so cars ... all bets are off, but at least this past weekend, they seemed to bring so-so money.

Anyone else see that '56 merc go across on satruday morning and hammer sold at $21,000 ... that was a NICE car for a GREAT price.

·
Premium Member
7,454 Posts
My main observation was that good cars are still bringing good money
EXACTLY!!! I believe that is always true.. buyers are smarter and more and more folks are doing their homework before buying!

The issue is, so many people don't truly realize what is meant by GOOD CARS!! Top Shelf cars always get noticed and Always command the money! :yes:

Mike Crown

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was there 3 days, Saturday by far being the best. There were a handfull of very nicely done cars, specifically the '70 Buick GS Stage 1 conv,(N/S at 100K) The '70 442 W-30 hardtop(N/S at 106K) and the '71 442 W-30 hardtop (N/S at 90K). These were really nicely done. I also attended the Borgata auction and there was a great '69 Camaro SS and a '70 LS6 that sold....... then didn't sell....... for 60K..
Like said above...... the nice cars will ALWAYS bring "good money"

Ed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts