Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, welllll, tonight I get home and decided to hook up my kickdown on the tranny, I just had it all rebuilt and I put it in last week, but didn't hook up the kickdown at the tranny, it is all hooked up, up above. But I tried to hook it up tonight and i couldnt get the damn thing all i ended up doing was getting really frustrated and pissed off, so i called it quits, but I mean man I worked on it for like 45 minutes and couldn't get the cable that comes out of the tranny to clip onto the clip inside of the tube, when I would pull the cable out far enough i couldnt get it to clip on, then of course with my hands covered in tranny fluid, the cable would slip down my fingers and i wouldnt have enough able to reach the hook in the tube....What do I do? Part of it is because I was really tired tonight(long day at work) but none the less, how do i hook this stupid thing up??? Thanks guys, I really appreciate it
Jim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.