Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Needs a thorough inspection on a lift. My gut says it's won't look nearly as nice by the end of summer. It's missing the center two bolts on the radiator top plate attests to the quality of the build.

Asking price is out of touch with reality.

Steve R

·
Premium Member
17,566 Posts
"The car is in absolute mint condition..."

Doesn't look "mint" to me... Maybe its the pictures, but the interior isn't that nice... Seat looks worn, wheel and column don't look right...

Something about the paint and/or the wheels... I know Chevelles are hot, but that looks like a questionable $12k-$15k car (maybe that regional)... Maybe it does look better in person, but doesn't look like anything special either...

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
I think the seller is on crack while watching reruns of car auction shows.

Reactions: 71'bu

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,713 Posts
More than $10k too high IMO. I bet the AC doesn't work or the ad wouldn't likely stated it does. $$ to fix. Wrong wheels, steering wheel and seat uph for starters. At that price they should be correct or nice aftermarket to even think about it.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I believe that is way too much for the car and what it is. 18 to 20k tops

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
This car SCREAMS train wreck under shiny paint to me. No thanks. At almost any price.

This thing is cobbled together big time. Look long enough and you can almost relive every cheap decision made along the way, using whatever GM parts the owner had in his garage or found sitting in a local bone yard....that has been otherwise picked clean for two decades.

Reactions: Steve R

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
Looks like an OK daily driver to me. It's not much more than a $12K car in the NW.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts